Lasik Eye Surgery: Best 5 Doctors In Abu Dhabi
Interested in LASIK?
Consider the following:
More than any other factor, it is the experience of the doctor, the technology/equipment used and the quality of service. Choosing can be one of the most important decisions in your life.
You have virgin eyes and all you are looking for is the best vision without help. With your best interest, we have put together a short checklist of things you need to look for in a clinic where you want to do the procedure.
- A trained corneal specialist with many years of experience in performing refractive operations. Look for a surgeon who lectures at conferences, teaches other surgeons, and is encouraged to see other surgeons’ complex cases.
- Doctors who give you honest opinions and recommend the safest treatment options for you and your individual needs. In addition to asking how many surgeries your doctor has done, ask how many potential patients will be rejected.
- A practice that is dedicated to promoting refractive surgery as well as your personal well-being. Your doctors should not hesitate to say “NO” if refractive surgery is unsafe for you.
- Doctors who are available when you need them, where you need them, regardless of the day of the week or the time of day.
- A highly qualified and experienced team dedicated to working with your surgeon to take care of you from start to finish.
- A full assessment of your eye health from the front of the eye to the back, looking for pre-existing conditions like dry eye, glaucoma, or cataracts that may not make treatment advisable.
- A complete and thorough eye exam and general medical history, including a discussion of your personal visual needs and desires.
- A complete analysis of your cornea, including corneal mapping with 23,000 data points by Orbscan 3. The cornea is analyzed in minute detail to look for anomalies.
- Confirm measurements of the thickness of your cornea with an instrument called an ultrasound pachymeter to determine if you have enough corneal tissue to be safely treated.
- The new generation of excimer laser technology, such as the Technolas Teneo 500 HZ Laser, uses eye-tracking technology to compensate for subtle eye movements during treatment. A more precise alignment of the treatment leads to a better view. The laser should be calibrated before each patient’s treatment.
- Femtosecond laser technology such as the Technolas Perfect Vision 20/20 VICTUS for “All-Laser LASIK”. This robotic process minimizes the risk of complications.
- Be wary of scaling fees for your surgery. Proper care of a patient with a light prescription takes just as long as that of a patient with a complex prescription. Know exactly what is included in your surgery fee and whether there are hidden fees or additional fees.
LASIK/Cornea Consultant/Medical Director
MBBS, MSC in Ophthalmology
Dr. Yogesh completed his MBBS and MS from Agra University, India, in 1993. He has over 24 years of experience in Ophthalmology under his belt and specializes in Cornea, Cataract and Refractive surgery
2. Dr. Tamer Salem
Specialist LASIK Surgeon
Get rid of your glasses forever & see the world as clear as possible with the most advanced vision correction treatment in Abu Dhabi using LASIK technology at Royal Spanish Center.
Dr. Tamer Salem is the first physician in Europe to obtain a PhD in LASIK. He has successfully performed over 45000 LASIK procedures in the last 30 years. Visit his clinic in Abu Dhabi for a consultation Today.
3. Ahmad El Sawaf
Corneal disease Specialist
Make a change in your life, say goodbye to your glasses & get the best vision correction treatment that you deserve LASIK treatment at Laser Eye Care Center.
4. Dr. Wael Roumaih
The Photorefractive Keratectomy or PRK is a vision correction laser eye treatment, it reshapes your cornea using a laser by treating the outer layer directly instead of creating a cut (flap).
Dr. Roymaih is a specialist ophthalmologist and an expert in treating corneal diseases and performing corneal surgeries. He holds a certification of Ophthalmology from the Arab Board and is also a member of the European Society of cataract and refractive surgery.
5. Dr. Ali Fadlallah
Dr. Ali holds an ophthalmology specialist with a diploma from the prestigious Sorbonne University in Paris. He became a European board-certified ophthalmologist after his training in the Hotel-Dieu of Paris, one of the oldest hospitals in Europe. He holds a Medical Diploma from the Saint-Joseph University in Beirut from which he graduated with high honors.
Tags: Lasik Eye Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery UAE
Phone: +971 2 666 6167
For Affordable Service in Abu Dhabi Contact us:
Yateem Eye Center & Day Care Surgery
P.O Box:929, Sw16, Parallel to 29th Street,
Khalifa City A, Airport Rd, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Phone: +971 2 666 6167