Squash Salad Recipe For Summer
About Summer Squash Salad Recipe: In the hot summer season, a bowl of freshly prepared salad spoils the palate. Here you will find a salad recipe that you can easily prepare at home. These include summer squash, white balsamic vinegar, lemon, garlic, basil, red chili peppers and black pepper. Enjoy this for lunch or lunch to overcome the summer heat.
Ingredients Of Summer Squash Salad
- 1/4 Cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon rind
- 2 Red chilies
- 2 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 gms summer squash (zucchini)
- to taste sea salt
- to taste black pepper
- basil leaves
How to Make Summer Squash Salad
- Take an ochli and crush the 2 garlic cloves.
- Now add the white balsamic vinegar, the lemon juice, the lemon peel, the red chili peppers and the olive oil in a bowl. Add the crushed garlic along with sea salt and freshly crushed black pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add the thinly sliced summer squash to the mixture and serve to coat.
- Set aside and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place the marinated summer squash on a serving plate and garnish with baby basil leaves.
Key Ingredients: white balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, lemon rind, Red chilies, Garlic cloves (crushed), olive oil, summer squash (zucchini), sea salt, black pepper, basil leavesTags: Summer salad, Summer recepies, Salad recepies